REIKI FOR NURSES
Care for YOU First
I know, as much as any other nurse, that giving, nurturing, caring, and helping is hard work. While you may have felt called to take care of other people- whether personally, professionally, or in your home- if you don’t care for yourself first and foremost; I can guarantee that you will be absolutely ineffective in your attempts to help.
When you give from an “empty reserve” you most likely:
- Are counter-productive in what you attempt to do;
- Become drained, exhausted, tense, and irritable;
- Give in a feeble, futile, and unsatisfying way;
- Can come to resent your work and those you help;
- Will wind up getting sick and needing care yourself.
I Can Help. I Have Been There.
If you are a nurse- consider learning more about Reiki with me, the Spiritual Practice Nurse.
I am a nurse. A coach. A teacher. A helper. A student. I have lived a life of poor health, exhaustion, disappointment, and overwhelm. I experienced what giving and caring too much can do to the mind-body-heart-emotion-spirit. I can help because I understand. And I care.
After Experiencing Reiki You May Notice:
- More energy before, during, and after your work day;
- A greater ability to cope with and handle stress;
- An enhanced sense of peace, calm, and relaxation;
- And greater appreciation for yourself, your patients, and the work that you were called to do.
Thank You for Your Service! Now Let Me Serve YOU!
For Reiki Treatments, click here.
For Reiki Trainings, click here.
For Virtual Reiki Share, click here.