REIKI PROGRAMS FOR NURSING ORGANIZATIONS
Nurse executives are faced with a challenging dichotomy.
Nursing leadership wants a staff that is satisfied, engaged and resilient yet competing priorities come into play. Heavy focus is given to safety, healthcare quality, and patient satisfaction. Nurses are required to spend time and energy on policies and procedures, clinical informatics and regulatory affairs.
How can nursing staff stay engaged when resiliency gets bumped from the agenda?
If you are a nurse leader who cares about the well-being of your staff, but feels guilty about the lack of time, capital or resources available- I can help!
Don’t spend another sleepless night trying to figure out how ‘fix’ your nursing staff’s teamwork and job satisfaction; I’ve got an easy, convenient and cost-effective answer for you.
Reiki Self-Practice: An Rx for an Engaged and Happy Nursing Staff
Now before you click away, worrying that Reiki is too ‘woo-woo’ for your organization, let me share from my own experience with building a Reiki program how this can help your nursing staff:
- Reiki is a tool for self-healing and empowerment. A Reiki Level I course is all about self-care.
- Reiki is easy. Anyone can learn it and once trained can practice at any time.
- Reiki is convenient. Nursing staff can practice Reiki on themselves and each other at any time of day.
- Reiki is free. Once learned, Reiki does not cost anything. Your staff can share Reiki with themselves and each other in a highly cost-effective way.
- Reiki connects us back to the basics of nursing practice. As nurses, our primary goal is the comfort and care of our patients. As a healing tool, Reiki invites balance and promotes well-being.
Reiki is beneficial to all. It’s a win-win-win.
- Nursing staff wins as they now have an easy and convenient way to release stress and invite peace.
- Your organization wins because the nursing staff are thrilled that you are taking the time, effort and energy to invest in them and their well-being.
- Your patients benefit, in more ways than one. They can see and feel the effects of your calmer staff of nurses. And once your nursing staff learns Reiki Level II, they can share Reiki with patients while performing a task as simple as a bed bath.
As a Reiki Master Teacher, who practices self-Reiki on a daily basis I have seen, felt and experienced the benefits of Reiki practice firsthand. In addition, I have a great deal of experience with teaching, presenting and sharing Reiki.
Your Reiki Program will involve:
- The initial introduction of Reiki practice to your nursing staff;
- Meeting with your nursing leadership team to identify key stakeholders;
- Creation and implementation of your unique Reiki program to fit your organization’s needs;
- Training your nursing staff on Reiki Level I (and Reiki Level II, if your group chooses);
- And leaving you with a sustainability plan so that Reiki continues on at your institution well into the future.
Contact Me to discuss your options for a Reiki program with your nursing staff:
Email: support (at) elizabethscala (dot) com
Phone: (410) 929-0081
It’s simple. It’s cost-effective. And it’s fun! Let’s bring Reiki for nurses to your organization today.