Nurses Bring Meditation Practice to Your Nursing Career
If you are feeling the following, then you might enjoy this short meditation practice:
- Distracted at work with all of the bells, alarms, and whistles that beg for your attention
- Tired because you are up at night, thinking about your nursing career
- Stuck… not sure which way to turn or what next step to take
- Unhappy because of all that you have to do in your nursing job
- Tense from the physical nature of being a nurse
Check out this quick practice and bring more presence to your nursing career:
Well, how did that feel? What benefit did you receive from this short meditation practice? How can you make this part of your daily routine as a nurse? Let’s hear from you and thanks for watching!
About the Author: Keynote speaker and virtual conference host, Elizabeth Scala MSN/MBA, RN, partners with hospitals, nursing schools, and nurse associations to transform the field of nursing from the inside out. As the host of the Nurse’s Week program, The Art of Nursing, Elizabeth supports nursing organizations in celebrating and recognizing their staff in a meaningful way. Elizabeth received her dual master’s degree from Johns Hopkins University. She is also a certified coach and Reiki Master Teacher. Elizabeth lives in Maryland with her supportive husband and playful pit bull.